Saturday, January 10, 2015

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge:: Best Face of 2014



This past year was a year full of beautiful faces, as it was my busiest year yet with my photography business.  When I saw the prompt for this month's photo challenge over at I Heart Faces, at first I was daunted by the idea of selecting just one photo out of the literal hundreds that I loved over the year.  But my mind kept coming back to this one...a personal photo, not a professional one.  I love it so much that I have it printed in my home, on my desk at school, and it was given to the grandparents as a Christmas gift.  It just sums up Pooky.  This is my sweet, sweet boy, who has decided to just keep growing at a ridiculous pace regardless of how much I plead with him to stay little.  He is the most tender-hearted, brilliant little boy, yet he has a naughty streak, too.  But when he looks at me with this face, I'm hard-pressed to dole out the appropriate punishments.  ;) 


This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! All comments are moderated. Differences of opinion are just as welcome as those more like-minded. The only thing that will prevent a comment from being published is disrespect or ugliness. God bless you, and thank you so much for stopping by!