Friday, July 11, 2014

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge:: Make a Splash


After almost a year of little to no rain, we were pummeled with over five inches of the wet stuff yesterday.  As the sun was slowly dissolving along the horizon, the boy and I set out for our evening walk.  Glassy puddles beckoned to be tread upon, and Wyatt did not leave one unrippled.  This was his first pass of many through the one at the end of our cul-de-sac.  By the time our walk was over, he had a stripe of mud and water all of the way up his back and into his hair.  He couldn't have been happier.

Want to follow me on instagram?  My user name is cktogger.

Photo Challenge Submission

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! All comments are moderated. Differences of opinion are just as welcome as those more like-minded. The only thing that will prevent a comment from being published is disrespect or ugliness. God bless you, and thank you so much for stopping by!